Of the Fallen one

Metamorphosis of the fallen one
He says there is an urge
A calling within him
To do better
To be a man

The fallen one has looked to the sky
He says there is a need
Inside him somewhere to change
A want he cannot resist
As he lays in the car seat next to me
His face screams with pain

This fallen one on his knees
He prays for the new day
An advent in Christ he wants to be
He has seen his ways
In the midst of his turmoil’s and ulcers
His brain boils
A hundred percent degrees above normal
His skin breaks off
He shapeshifts
With a halo

The fallen one I cannot see anymore
No longer in my car seat talking to me
No longer telling me to wait
For a love unfulfilled
Just his words
His guitar he strums
His tears burn my skin
No more shall he love
His eyes are not his

This alternation in person
He floats around undecided in his heart
His language modified, he has become “I”
Not us, not we, not anything
He is the one that is flying around

But oh how he falls
Swirling faster and faster to the ground, he falls
A drink in hand, a prostitute’s baby he nurses
He has fallen once more
I cannot save him
Now he rolls on the floor
Gnashing his teeth
Seeing hell’s door he smiles
He slams it
Gets up again, there is a change
A moment he has come to
Lucifer he has known well
Not today he says, not anymore
His eyes stark wide he keeps looking
Past and beyond me
Not here anymore

A change within him has come
He has to face it alone
My hand he lets go
The fallen one
He is gone
A change has taken over
What it means, what it meant?
I am not sure.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As a Cannibal should

Pinocchio

Reading Flyers