Mis-using

 Set myself on fire 
Let the synthetic melt 
The acrylic burn 
And all this fat sizzle 

Set myself on fire 
Cause you are a fool
Set this voluptuous thigh ablaze
You see this fuel 
You see it get lit
I will use your shirt too
And the underwear I bought you

Burn all this down 
Cause you got me feeling unworthy 
Unworthy I roll it over 
No
No, me, unworthy?
That doesn't sound right 

Look at these lips 
They set you on fire 
Burning and shaking 
Or is it quivering 
To the pleasure of my pulses 
Set you on fire 
Burn you
Cause you a fool 
I am worthy
I March 
I am worthy 
Set you on fire 
Let the flames lap up your memory 
Cause mentally charred dead 
I will be at peace 
And above it all
Beyond the sin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinocchio

As a Cannibal should

Reading Flyers