Doors

Caught within a recycling Plant,
I know,
I will be warm enough,
I believe;
I will walk,
head slightly up,
Look you in the eye,
When I can…
These revolving doors,
Have taken their toll;
Tattered and sore,
I know, I will be,
Fine…
As bright as day,
I will shimmer,
Like lines on clouds,
Fluorescent and anew,
I will,
I believe…
Strong I will be,
Not to reminisce,
About you,
I will not think;
Of an emotion so fresh,
It healed;
Parts of me.
I will not know,
That with you;
The world was different,
Your arms,
The alpha, the O,
That mega feeling,
By you,
I will not…

I know that I will,
Forget you,
A faded sunrise;
You will become,
In the banks of memory,
Your gaze will stray,
A picture lost,
To me,
You will be…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinocchio

Reading Flyers

As a Cannibal should